At The Haller Foundation, we strive to ensure our governance is transparent and robust.
- We maintain a constructive and frank equilibrium in the relationship between our trustees and our executive.
- We have a diverse, skill-based board that does not avoid difficult issues,questions and decisions. It is aware of its fiduciary duties and holds the executive to account.
- Our employees are not paid excessively.
- We have policies in place that preclude aggressive fundraising tactics.
- We have a robust reserves policy.
There will always be challenges to how our sector is run and we do not shy away from these. We take our responsibilities seriously and work hard to keep improving our governance.
ANNUAL REPORTS & ACCOUNTS
2017 Annual Report @ 31st Dec 2017
2017 Accounts @ 31st Dec 2017
2016 Annual Report @ 31st Dec 2016
2016 Accounts @ 31st Dec 2016
2015 Annual Report @ 31st Dec 2015
2015 Accounts @ 31st Dec 2015
2014 Annual Report @ 31st Dec 2014
2014 Accounts @ 31st Dec 2014
2013 Annual Report @ 31st Dec 2013
2013 Accounts @ 31st Dec 2013 (18 months)
2012 Annual Report @ 30th June 2012
2012 Accounts @ 30th June 2012