At The Haller Foundation, we strive to ensure our governance is transparent and robust.
- We maintain a constructive and frank equilibrium in the relationship between our trustees and our executive.
- We have a diverse, skill-based board that does not avoid difficult issues,questions and decisions. It is aware of its fiduciary duties and holds the executive to account.
- Our employees are not paid excessively.
- We have policies in place that preclude aggressive fundraising tactics.
- We have a robust reserves policy.
There will always be challenges to how our sector is run and we do not shy away from these. We take our responsibilities seriously and work hard to keep improving our governance.